Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Using Technology in general..

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2007/07/12/technology.jpg
I love technology. I love a challenge. I love computers. However, I know there are a lot of people that despise technology! There are older folks that have embraced the challenge of the times and others that don't know and don't care to know how to turn on a computer. I know that computers can be extremely frustrating but they also do GREAT and WONDERFUL things!

One thing to keep in mind is technology is not going anywhere anytime soon so it's something that should be welcomed with open arms.

How do you feel about technology?

4 comments:

  1. I feel like it's an important tool for our students to use. I, personally, am not comfortable with all the new technology; it seems that just as I master one application, I have to learn another one. So, I never get really comfortable before I'm forced onto something else. Students love technology, though. And that is why I use technology in my classroom frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed and grateful for new technology. Keeping in touch with distant friends/relatives, sending pictures, finding hard-to-find items via the internet, getting email through our phones - FANTASTIC! (And I'm OLD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say for the most part, I enjoy technology. I have had to spend my professional life learning and adapting to technology. Computers can be the most amazing and yet the most infuriating items in an office! Once thing is for sure, they are here to stay so you may as well try to learn to get along with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love technology. It allows me to shop online, :-) take classes online, and keep in touch with friends!

    ReplyDelete