Friday, May 22, 2009

Professional Development Tool

http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/deadline.jpg
Those that know me know that I try to be pretty organized. I like to have a plan and have deadlines. I function better that way. For this course, we had to create a Professional Development Tool to help guide us through the completion of the course. Bascially, I created a calendar with dates to begin, dates to complete, and dates to submit assignments. I love it! I love being held accountable. This tool served as a great way for me to stay on target and on task to get all my work completed and I was able to do the work before the deadlines I had set for myself!

Anyone else love to work this way... or do some of you absolutely hate it?!

6 comments:

  1. Calendars are the best. If it isn't on my calendar, it doesn't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that when I use my calendar, I become far more productive. If I have empty time, I find something to fill it with. Using it gives me a feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the peace of mind using my calendar gives me, especially for recurring events. Set it and forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use my calendar feature all of the time. If I didn't have something to keep me on track, I would never meet all of my deadlines!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is how my household works. It is the only thing that keeps me on track.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to have a calendar, or something gets forgotten. Even really important things can fall through the cracks if it isn't written down.

    ReplyDelete